This is the online How-to Guide of Moto X. It is a live page, so it will be regularly updated to add more and more guides, tips and tricks for Moto X owners.
Please bookmark this page and come back later to find more topics. For online manual, you may check our Moto X Online Manual. If you want to download PDF version of the official User Guide and Get Started Guide, please visit Moto X User Manual page.
The following topics are now covered.
- How to take screenshot on Moto X without using any apps?
- How to to access developer options in Moto X?
- How to add custom ringtones for Moto X?
- How to reset Moto X?
- How to setup and use Motorola Skip?
- How to reset Motorola Assist?
- How to silence your Moto X (into silent mode)?
- How to solve battery life problem of Moto X after KitKat (Android 4.4) update?
- How to add Flash Player support on Moto X (especially after KitKat update)?
- How to connect Moto X with PC through USB cable? (This guide was written for Moto G, but it works identically for Moto X, including Moto X 2nd generation)
- How to manage files on Moto X with ES File Explorer File Manager? (This guide was written for Moto E, but it works identically for Moto X, including Moto X 2nd generation, and Moto G)
- How to use Wi-Fi Direct to transfer files on Moto G, Moto E and Moto X? (This guide was written for Moto G. It works for Moto X as well, including Moto X 2nd gen)
- How to (check later….