This is the online How-to Guide of Moto X, and Moto X 2014 (aka Moto X 2nd Gen).
It is a live page, so the page will be regularly updated to add more and more guides, tips and tricks for Moto X (including Moto X 2014) owners.
Please bookmark this page and come back later to find more topics.
For online manual, you may check our Moto X Online Manual.
If you want to download PDF version of the official User Guide and Get Started Guide, please visit Moto X User Manual page and Moto X 2014 User Manual page. You can find and download the official Moto X and Moto X 2014 User Manual in your own language.
The following topics are now covered. More are on the way….
- How to take screenshot on Moto X without using any apps?
- How to to access developer options in Moto X?
- How to add custom ringtones for Moto X?
- How to reset Moto X?
- How to setup and use Motorola Skip?
- How to reset Motorola Assist?
- How to silence your Moto X (into silent mode)?
- How to solve battery life problem of Moto X after KitKat (Android 4.4) update?
- How to add Flash Player support on Moto X (especially after KitKat update)?
- How to connect Moto X with PC through USB cable? (This guide was written for Moto G, but it works identically for Moto X, including Moto X 2nd generation)
- How to manage files on Moto X with ES File Explorer File Manager? (This guide was written for Moto E, but it works identically for Moto X, including Moto X 2nd generation, and Moto G)
- How to use Wi-Fi Direct to transfer files on Moto G, Moto E and Moto X? (This guide was written for Moto G. It works for Moto X as well, including Moto X 2nd gen)
- How to (check later….
Do you need more Moto X how-to guides? or Do you have any questions or problems that are not covered by these how-to guides?
Please let us know your questions and comments in the comment box blow.
The community will try to help you.