- Tap: When you want to select on-screen application and icons, or press onscreen buttons, tap them with your finger.
- Tap and hold: To view the available options for an item, tap and hold it.
- Slide: Quickly drag your finger horizontally across the screen to slide left or right to additional home screens or menu options.
- Scroll: Tap and drag the screen up or down to scroll through lists, menus and web pages.
- Tap and drag: Tap and hold an area of the screen, or an on-screen item and then drag in the desired direction to move on-screen items, or access hidden menus and bars.
- Pinch to zoom: Some applications allow the use of 2 fingers (for example, thumb and index fingers) to shrink or stretch the display. This is helpful for viewing web pages and images.
how to I arrange pics in files, they just go to camera roll and under edit it doesnt give me cut and paste or name file options
To rename the file name of a photo, you need a file manager, for example, ES file explorer (here is the guide in case you are not sure how to install it: http://motoeguide.com/moto-e-guides/manage-files-moto-e-es-file-explorer-file-manager/)